Celebrities React To Dallas Police Deaths
was originally published on
1. John Legend was one of the first celebrities to respond on social media.
2. Kim Kardashian penned a heartfelt letter
3. John Legend was one of the first celebrities to respond on social media.
4. LeBron James wants everyone to stop the violence.
5. Fabolous wants his fellow celebs to stand up!
6. LeBron James wants everyone to stop the violence.
7. Kevin Hart challenged his celeb friends to help make a change
8. Halle Berry shared a photo of her son, saying, “What will my brown son’s future be? What will your brown son’s future be? The uncertainty is real. I beg you not to be a bystander in this life, but to go out and find ways to make peaceful change. Our boys need us so rather than launching into deep sentiment here on this platform, I promise to find ways to get involved and help.”
9. Ashanti spoke out on freedom.
10. Boris Kodjoe wants the answers.
11. Danielle Brooks wants to know: What’s going on?
12. Trey Songz ranted.
13. Hamilton creator Lin-Manuel Miranda sent a strong message.
14. Usher has a question for the people.
15. Diddy revealed that he has something huge planned
16. Erykah Badu spoke out on the wrongly accused shooter.
17. Ms. Tina Knowles got to the heart of the issue.
18. Amber Rose shared an adorable photo of her son Sebastian, saying, “I woke up this morning to my beautiful son with such a heavy heart. I grabbed my baby and kissed him, hugged him, told him how beautiful his skin and hair is and let him know that one day he will be able to change the world and I will love him and accept him no matter what.”
19. Tyrese vented.
20. Ashanti spoke out on freedom.
21. Boris Kodjoe wants the answers.
22. Trey Songz ranted.
23. Demi Lovato tweeted about her home town.
24. Kris Jenner reposted Beyonce’s post
25. Usher has a question for the people.
26. Ms. Tina Knowles shared a pic of herself watching CNN, writing, “Oh my God ! This is horrible !! Please pray for the fallen officers, and the injured ones and their families. The violence has got to stop. Love not hate is the answer. No one has the right to take another persons life ! Not to take our black men’s lives and not police officers either. “
27. Lala Anthony shared her thoughts.
28. Tyrese vented.
29. Demi Lovato tweeted about her home town.
30. Kris Jenner reposted Beyonce’s post
31. Lala Anthony shared her thoughts.