Porn actress Stormy Daniels was arrested at an Ohio strip club and you won’t believe the reason why…
Via Fox8: She is accused of violating a state law. Her attorney said Thursday she was set up in a sting operation. While Daniels was performing Wednesday night at Sirens, a strip club in Columbus, some patrons touched her in a “non-sexual” way, her lawyer, Michael Avenatti.
He told MSNBC later Thursday that police had prepared a sting operation with multiple officers. He said female undercover officers asked Daniels if they could place their face between her breasts. “It was an absurd use of law enforcement resources,” Avenatti said.
According to court documents, Daniels took the stage at the club around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday. After taking off her top, Daniels “began forcing the faces of the patrons into her chest and using her bare breasts to smack the patrons.”
The three counts against Daniels are first-degree misdemeanors. Tucker says the maximum penalty for one count would be six months in jail and a $1,000 fine. If convicted of all three counts, Daniels could face up to 18 months in jail and $3,000 in fines.
The charges relate to the law prohibiting dancers from touching customers and customers touching dancers — excluding immediate family members.
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Cardi B and Bruno Mars Released a New Song”Please Me.”
- Soulja Boy and Blac Chyna Spent Valentine’s Day Together
- 21 Savage Believes He Was Targeted by ICE
- Black History Month 2019: Dr. Dre
- Jim Jones & The Heatmakerz “Cristal Occasions,” DJ Kay Slay ft. Papoose, Bun B, Saigon & Meet Sims “24 Hours” & More | Daily Visuals 2.14.19
- Police Deny Report That The Attack On Jussie Smollett Was Staged
- T.I. Comes For Floyd Mayweather’s Head On “F*ck N***a” Diss Track [NEW MUSIC]
- You Care: Kanye Had Kenny G. Perform Private Show For Kim For Valentine’s Day
- Jussie Smollett Talks Alleged Racist & Homophobic Attack On ‘GMA’
Stormy Daniels Arrested After Smacking Undercover Cop With Her Breasts At Ohio Strip Club was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com