Porn actress Stormy Daniels was arrested at an Ohio strip club and you won’t believe the reason why…
Via Fox8: She is accused of violating a state law. Her attorney said Thursday she was set up in a sting operation. While Daniels was performing Wednesday night at Sirens, a strip club in Columbus, some patrons touched her in a “non-sexual” way, her lawyer, Michael Avenatti.
He told MSNBC later Thursday that police had prepared a sting operation with multiple officers. He said female undercover officers asked Daniels if they could place their face between her breasts. “It was an absurd use of law enforcement resources,” Avenatti said.
According to court documents, Daniels took the stage at the club around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday. After taking off her top, Daniels “began forcing the faces of the patrons into her chest and using her bare breasts to smack the patrons.”
The three counts against Daniels are first-degree misdemeanors. Tucker says the maximum penalty for one count would be six months in jail and a $1,000 fine. If convicted of all three counts, Daniels could face up to 18 months in jail and $3,000 in fines.
The charges relate to the law prohibiting dancers from touching customers and customers touching dancers — excluding immediate family members.
- Woman Fires Gun After Receiving Cold Fries
- Kid Cudi Teams With Netflix and Kenya Barris for Adult Animated Series Based on New Album
- New Leaked Music Surfaces From Mac Miller
- R. Kelly wants access to a computer to finish album while awaiting sex abuse trial
- Future’s Bodyguard Knocked Out During Airport Attack
- Megan Thee Stallion Forces Chance The Rapper To Finally Eat Vegetables
- Desiigner Is Spending $20,000 a Month on Uber Rides
- Trouble Explains How The #SheAWinner Challenge Started & The Loss Of BankRoll Fresh To Atlanta
- Soulja Boy Making Changes After Early Release From Jail
- Tom Hanks Plays Mr. Rogers In “A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood” Trailer
Stormy Daniels Arrested After Smacking Undercover Cop With Her Breasts At Ohio Strip Club was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com