Casanova is one of the realist in this industry, and his new album Commissary is available now! He talks with DJ Caesar about creating this album, what really went down in D.C. (see his IG if you missed it), and how Taxtone is doing.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @boomphilly
- Why Harvard Is Honoring Colin Kaepernick & Dave Chappelle
- Tristan Thompson Spotted Leaving Club With Two Women After ‘Cheating’ On Khloe
- Cardi B Posts One-Year Anniversary Pic Of Bedroom Wedding With Offset
- STREAMED: Lupe Fiasco Delivers ‘Drogas Wave,’ French Montana Taps Drake For ‘No Stylist,’ & Machine Gun Kelly Drops ‘Binge,’
- Fresh Prince Of Moves: The Best Videos From The #ICarlton Dance Challenge
- Kanye West’s Criticism Of Twitter Could Lead CEO To Change Follower Feature
- Uncle Murda & Dave East “Hold Up,” 6lack ft. Future “East Atlanta Love Letter” & More | Daily Visuals 9.20.18
- Oh No! Steve Harvey’s Lost Long-Running Talk Show Just Got Cancelled
- Studies Show Black Folks Dictate the Culture, But Why Don’t We Have Stock in Ownership?
- Dallas Police Chief Is Still Defending Why Amber Guyger Isn’t Fired And Makes Even Less Sense