Meek Mill is at a standstill in his quest to get a new trial with a new judge, the Pennsylvania Supreme court decided in a 3-3 split to keep Judge Genece Brinkley on his case for now.
Out of the seven supreme court justices, 3 of them denied removing Judge Brinkley from the case and 3 were in favor of the removal, citing that Judge Brinkley should have removed herself due to, “her continued involvement has created an appearance of impropriety that tends to undermine public confidence in the judiciary.”
Justice Kevin Dougherty wasn’t present for the decision, it was decided that Meek could raise the issue of removing Judge Brinkley again after his hearing on June 18th.
Da Homies: Meek Mill & His Hella Famous Friends
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Everyone’s a friend of Meek’s these days.
1 of 15
2. Governor Tom Wolf loves him some Meek.
2 of 15
3. New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft is a new member of the Meek club.
3 of 15
4. Philly Bols stick together.
4 of 15
5. Even Hov is for the kid.
5 of 15
6. When Philly and Harlem meet.
6 of 15
7. T.I. has always showed love.
7 of 15
8 of 15
9. MMG 4 Life.
9 of 15
10. You can be sure that money will be thrown when Meek and Yo Gotti link up.
10 of 15
11. Thugga is the homie.
11 of 15
12. Who isn’t friends with 2 Chainz?
12 of 15
13. Bad boys of social media.
13 of 15
14. You can always count on French to holla “Free Meek”.
14 of 15
15. Big Sean always shows respect.
15 of 15