See this first Nicki Minaj track, “Barbie Tingz,” takes me all the way to New York. Directly in the heart of Queens Bridge and puts the beat in my heart. This old-school breakbeat feels like classic Hip-Hop meets contemporary production. I’m not sure if I want to break or Chicken Noodle Soup, but either way, I’m on my feet and dancing.
If trash talking was a sport, Nicki Minaj is playing for MVP. She’s throwing subs and shade like it’s a party, and we’re the specially invited guests. Do you think she’s throwing shots at any particular artist or just healthy Hip-Hop trash talking?
Not to mention, the cocky lyrics provide selfie captions for days! Sounds like the Barbs is back.
- 14 of the Best Places to Enjoy a Glass of Scotch Whisky or Two in Philadelphia
- The Best 18 Low-key Outdoor Drinking Spots in Philly
- Lazy Paparazzi: Tiffany Haddish Goes Off On Camera Guy Who Watched Her Struggle With Her Luggage At LAX
- Beyoncé Just Gave Starbucks A Powerful Example On How To Give Back To The Black Community
- This Prom Dress Went Viral For Showing Serious Love To Iconic Black Women
- J Cole and Kendrick Lamar working on a secret album together?
- Tiffany Haddish Goes Off On TMZ [VIDEO]
- Rihanna Is Launching A New Lingerie Line “SavagexFenty”
- Questlove Better Stay Woke, This 2-Year-Old Might Take His Drumming Spot
- True Or Troll? This Is How Candace Owens Got Kanye’s Co-Sign