Could Meek Mill’s time in prison be coming to an end soon? According to T.I., the answer is yes.
On Thursday morning, T.I. made a post with a picture stating that Meek Mill would be released on Monday following his court hearing. See his post below:
Fans have had mixed reactions about the rapper’s post, wondering if its true or not.
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Cardi B and Bruno Mars Released a New Song”Please Me.”
- Soulja Boy and Blac Chyna Spent Valentine’s Day Together
- 21 Savage Believes He Was Targeted by ICE
- Black History Month 2019: Dr. Dre
- Jim Jones & The Heatmakerz “Cristal Occasions,” DJ Kay Slay ft. Papoose, Bun B, Saigon & Meet Sims “24 Hours” & More | Daily Visuals 2.14.19
- Police Deny Report That The Attack On Jussie Smollett Was Staged
- T.I. Comes For Floyd Mayweather’s Head On “F*ck N***a” Diss Track [NEW MUSIC]
- You Care: Kanye Had Kenny G. Perform Private Show For Kim For Valentine’s Day
- Jussie Smollett Talks Alleged Racist & Homophobic Attack On ‘GMA’
T.I. Believes That Meek Mill Will Be Freed From Prison Soon was originally published on hot963.com