Could Meek Mill’s time in prison be coming to an end soon? According to T.I., the answer is yes.
On Thursday morning, T.I. made a post with a picture stating that Meek Mill would be released on Monday following his court hearing. See his post below:
Fans have had mixed reactions about the rapper’s post, wondering if its true or not.
- Shawn Smith BET Cypher (Video)
- Pusha T Reveals Who Told Him About Drake’s Secret Son
- DaniLeigh – Lil Bebe (Video)
- Meek Mill Wins $50k Trick Shot Bet With 76ers Owner
- Nah Remy Ma, It’s Not OK For Non-Blacks Folks To Use The N-Word
- Ally Talks To All The Stars At The BET Hip Hop Awards [VIDEO]
- T.I. ft. Young Thug & Swizz Beatz “The Weekend,” “6lack ft. J. Cole “Pretty Little Fears” & More | Daily Visuals 10.16.18
- Beyonce And Kelly Rowland Tease Upcoming Music?
- 2018 BET Hip Hop Awards: Cyphers, Performances And More [RECAP]
- Cardi Allegedly Has a Nicki Minaj Diss Track
T.I. Believes That Meek Mill Will Be Freed From Prison Soon was originally published on hot963.com