Source: Steve Granitz / Getty
According to reports, the judge denied Kendu’s request for an additional $35k in spousal support after accusing Mary of trashing him in her new music, making it difficult for him to find work.
His current $30k a month support order in place.
Kendu is also seeking royalties from Mary’s new music claiming it was inspired by him.
11 Photos Of Mary J. Blige Killing The Game Back In ’92
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Mary takes over the stage in her signature look.
1 of 11
2. The R&B goddess takes a stance at the 7th Annual New York Music Awards.
2 of 11
3. How sweet does she look at the KMEL Summer Jam in 1992?
3 of 11
4. Mary J. & Joe Public win big at the New York Music Awards in ’92.
4 of 11
5. Mary J. Blige is all smiles in a hoodie and curls.
5 of 11
6. Mary does her one, two-step while performing in ’92.
6 of 11
7. She had a flawless smile, even back then.
7 of 11
8. Mary J. wins big at the 7th Annual New York Music Awards.
8 of 11
9. Show ’em who’s queen.
9 of 11
10. Super Cat and Mary chill backstage at the New York Music Awards in ’92.
10 of 11
11. Let’s get ’em, queen!
11 of 11