Philly’s own Kur just dropped his HIGHLY anticipated debut “180” last night on MyMixtapez!
Philly has been on fire in 2017, and the music scene is young, hungry, and making noise all over the world right now, and Kur add’s to that wave with this project!
Fresh off an 18 city tour, Kur opens up about his life, struggles, neighborhood, motivations, and everything else throughout this 11 track album, which features Chynna, Casey Veggies, and Coop, with majority of the production being handled by Philly’s own Maaly Raw, which are all flames!
I’ve been keeping an eye on Kur’s music for a while since I met him at a show a couple years ago, and the progression, growth, and co-signs have all been on the strength. This is only the beginning, and can’t wait to see what’s next!
Stream the project on MyMixtapez: Kur – “180”
Words By: @JustInMyView
More Music Vibes
- Music Mondays: Drama Live For Fats (Mixtape)
- Sink Or Swim: A Shawn Smith Story
- By The Sounds Of His New EP, 2017 Is Gon Be A nice Year For Chill Moody
The Worlds Richest Rappers In 2017
1. The Worlds Richest Rappers in 2017Source:Getty 1 of 7
2. Drake ($90 million)Source:Getty 2 of 7
3. Birdman ($110 million)Source:Getty 3 of 7
4. Dr. Dre ($740 million)Source:Getty 4 of 7
5. Jay Z ($810 million)Source:Getty 5 of 7
6. Diddy ($820 million)Source:Getty 6 of 7
7. Cheers To More Success in 2017-2018!Source:Getty 7 of 7