Everybody and their mama has a problem with Drake these days — even rappers who have been out of prison for less than 72 hours.
On Wednesday, XXXTENTACION wasted no time coming for the Toronto god in his first post-jail interview with Miami’s 103.5 The Beat. X explained that his disdain for Drizzy came from what many believe to be Drake biting the flow from X’s “Look At Me” on More Life‘s “KMT.”
He told the hosts, “He is not a man. I think he’s a b***h, that’s a b***h move. Especially when I was in jail facing life, you know what I’m saying? If Drake would’ve came to my bond hearing, you know what I’m saying, that would’ve made my f*cking day. If he had showed that he’s a hospitable person and that he’s really in this sh*t for the culture, rather than being a … taking my s**t, running off with it and then putting it on his album, then he would’ve gotten my kudos, gotten my respect.”
X went on to explain the first time he heard “KMT” and realized it sounded like his own track, adding, “I would’ve let him hop on the remix and take 100 percent royalty rate. I would’ve done it.” Although the newly released rapper is clearly pissed with Drake, he seems to be keeping his sights focused on being a free man and creating new music.
XXXTENTACION begins to slam the 6 God around the 4:30 mark, but check out the full interview above.
Every Single Time Drake Trolled The World
1. The Art Of Trolling - Troll Your Own Fans.Source:ABC News 1 of 5
2. Remember Dada Drake? We're Glad This Troll Is Over.Source:Instagram 2 of 5
3. Nothing Was The Same.Source:Instagram 3 of 5
4. Remember When Drake Brought Lint Rollers To The Raptors Game, Got Roasted, & Then Made His Own Lint Rollers?Source:Instagram 4 of 5
5. Drake Spent His Summer 2015 Trolling Meek Mill & It Worked Out Perfectly.Source:Instagram 5 of 5
This Fresh Out of Jail Rapper Called Drake a B*tch was originally published on globalgrind.com