We are all stuck in the house today, but you don’t have to stay in. Here are some activities you can enjoy with your kids outside
- Go sledding!
- Build a snowman.
- Have a snowball fight
- Build a snow fort.
- While you’re out shoveling the driveway or sidewalk, let the kids help! Or have them make their own paths
- Stomp through the snow and make footprints!
- Instead of making your own footprints, look for animal prints! Do you find rabbit prints? Squirrels? Deer? What’s in your backyard?
- Paint the snow! Make it colorful!
- After a fresh snowfall, go lay out in it and make some snow angels together. Make a whole family!
- And, one that will surely be a hit with my boys. Load. Dump. Scoop. Pour. Do it in the snow
Also On Boom 103.9 Philly: