Soulja Boy is making sure that even after 10 years in the game, you still remember his name.
The rapper and former Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star spent most of his time on Monday evening taking shots at fellow Georgia rapper Quavo and his Migos clique. First, he posted a video to Instagram of himself in the studio, with an automatic gun in his hand and his diss track to the Atlanta hitmaker playing in the background.
He captioned the video, “F**k Quavo!!!!! @migos @quavohuncho,” sparking his evening long attention-seeking bout. The madness didn’t stop there; Soulja went on to upload a few posts showing an alleged convo between him and Quavo.
In the messages, both rappers go back and forth about the so-called beef and even made plans to meet up. But then, Soulja posted another message calling Quavo out, saying, “B***h a** n***a never pulled up diss song out now don’t make me leak the phone convo p***y.”
As if taking shots at Quavo wasn’t enough to fill his appetite for drama, Soulja even clapped back at Shia LaBeouf, who dissed him on a track last week. He posted a clip of himself listening to the actor’s diss freestyle and sounded off, calling his new nemesis a “b**tch a**” and even banning him from Atlanta.
But that didn’t end so well for Soulja. On Tuesday morning, Shia responded to the rapper with his third, and what he says is the last, freestyle of his short-lived rap career. Check out the Hat-Trick freestyle below:
Beefs That Never Got Cooked (PHOTOS)
1. 1. Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey were rumored to be clashing on the first day of judging on American Idol, but Mariah denied any tension during a recent press conference.Source: 1 of 9
2. 2. Monica and Brandy were set up to be in an R&B beef with each other back in the '90s when they were both coming up, but they united on a track proving it was all talk.Source: 2 of 9
3. 3. Beyonce was allegedly giving Kim Kardashian the cold shoulder since she started dating Kanye West, but it turns out she really doesn't have a problem with Kimmy!Source: 3 of 9
4. 4. After Jay-Z gave Rita Ora a track that was supposed to be for Rihanna, rumors swirled that the two were beefing. Turns out they love each other as Roc Nation sisters!Source: 4 of 9
5. 5. Ne-Yo recently made a slick comment or two about Trey's singing abilities in an interview, and even though Trey wasn't too happy, the two haven't been in an official feud over it.Source: 5 of 9
6. 6. Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey have been constantly compared throughout their careers, with fans going at each other, but the two really loved each other deeply.Source: 6 of 9
7. 7. Even though Lil' Wayne's baby mothers Nivea and Lauren London got knocked up and had his children around the same time, the two seem to get along just fine!Source: 7 of 9
8. 8. Kristen Stewart and Jennifer Lawrence were rumored to be in a feud since their movies 'Twilight' and 'Hunger Games' had fans going at each other, but the two recently met and were geeked by each other! || Photo credit: Stargasm.comSource: 8 of 9
9. 9. Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan were rumored to be beefing back in 2006, but they actually are just really close friends that had a misunderstanding.Source: 9 of 9
Soulja Boy Goes On Bizarre Social Media Spree, Claps Back At Shia LaBeouf & Drops Migos Diss was originally published on globalgrind.com