According to reports, Kendu, who also acted as Mary’s manager during their relationship, is demanding a six-figure check from her every month while they hash out their divorce. Court documents filed by Isaacs reveal that he’s requesting $129,319 per month.
His reason behind such a large number was that the singer was the breadwinner during their 12-year marriage and got him used to their lavish lifestyle. Kendu also says that Mary earned anywhere from $1.5 to $5.1 million over the last two years and she’s currently on tour with an album about to drop, while he has no income since she also fired him as her manager.
To add fuel to the fire, Kendu is arguing that the couple’s prenup is not valid because he didn’t have a lawyer present when they signed it. Messy!
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
11 Photos Of Mary J. Blige Killing The Game Back In '92
1. Mary takes over the stage in her signature look.Source:Getty 1 of 11
2. The R&B goddess takes a stance at the 7th Annual New York Music Awards.Source:Getty 2 of 11
3. How sweet does she look at the KMEL Summer Jam in 1992?Source:Getty 3 of 11
4. Mary J. & Joe Public win big at the New York Music Awards in '92.Source:Getty 4 of 11
5. Mary J. Blige is all smiles in a hoodie and curls.Source:Getty 5 of 11
6. Mary does her one, two-step while performing in '92.Source:Getty 6 of 11
7. She had a flawless smile, even back then.Source:Getty 7 of 11
8. Mary J. wins big at the 7th Annual New York Music Awards.Source:Getty 8 of 11
9. Show 'em who's queen.Source:Getty 9 of 11
10. Super Cat and Mary chill backstage at the New York Music Awards in '92.Source:Getty 10 of 11
11. Let's get 'em, queen!Source:Getty 11 of 11
Mary J. Blige’s Soon-To-Be Ex-Husband Is Coming For All Her Money was originally published on globalgrind.com