It’s been six years since Lil Wayne spent eight months at Rikers Island for gun possession, and he’s finally opening up about his experience in New York City’s most infamous prison.
On October 11, Lil Wayne will release a candid memoir titled Gone ‘Til November. In the book, the rapper will detail everything from Drake sleeping with his girlfriend to watching American Idol and The Wendy Williams Show.
While we’ve heard rumors here and there about Drake and Lil Wayne’s rift over a girlfriend, Lil Wayne shared even more shocking news — he officiated a gay wedding.
Page Six got ahold of a few excerpts where Lil Wayne playfully described his participation in officiating a Rikers Island wedding.
“Imagine seeing grown-ass men in jail hanging tissue for wedding decorations. AND one of them is Lil Wayne. Crazy,” he wrote. Revealing sports drink Gatorade is a prized possession in prison, Lil Wayne also joked about celebrating the wedding with Gatorade instead of champagne and calling it “liquid gold.”
It seems like Tunechi is telling all and spilling the tea in this new book.
SOURCE: Page Six | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Father & Son: 12 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman During Happier Times
1. Because bros have each other's backs.Source:Getty 1 of 12
2. Because bros hit the stage together.Source:Getty 2 of 12
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.Source:Getty 3 of 12
4. Because bros pose for pics together.Source:Getty 4 of 12
5. Because bros style on 'em in photo shoots.Source:Getty 5 of 12
6. Because bros shine together.Source:Splash 6 of 12
7. Because bros give bros hugs.Source:Getty 7 of 12
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.Source:Getty 8 of 12
9. Because bros make hits together.Source:Getty 9 of 12
10. Because bros rap together.Source:Getty 10 of 12
11. Because bros endure boring events together.Source:Getty 11 of 12
12. Because bros give each other props.Source:Getty 12 of 12
Really? Lil Wayne Reportedly Officiated A Gay Wedding At Rikers Island was originally published on globalgrind.com