A day after Meek Mill dropped his “diss record” towards The Game, which featured Beanie Sigel, The Game snaps right back with a diss version of his own.
Game throws blows at Meek by mentioning Nicki, (“Keep it 100, you Nicki Minaj sideshow”), Beanie Sigel (“Take Beans back to rehab/On Instagram looking like a motherf****** beanbag”) and Meek’s label, Dream Chasers.
Game went straight for the neck saying,
“You jumped Quentin Miller and now you don’t scrap/It was time to go at Drizzy and now you don’t rap/Ask your bitch, she know I beez in the trap/You gotta move out of L.A., I’ll put them Bs on your back/And Barbie put her thumb in your butt/That Ken Doll loves gettin’ fucked.”
“The louder you scream, the whacker the verse/I put that Dick Chaser logo on the back of your hearse/They say the Meek shall inherit the earth/So I dug your ass up cuz Drizzy buried you first.”
Sheesh. This may just be some “internet beef” for now, but from the sounds of it, The Game isn’t letting up anytime soon. Listen to the full track below.
Nicki & Meek Mill’s Most Awkward But Loving Moments
1. When u & bae rent out the entire theatre to watch #StraightOutttaCompton with the team 😁😁😁. so proud of Ice Cube. Can’t wait to reveal our lil secret. 😊😊😊Source:Instagram 1 of 8
2. Gimme $20! Here’s another shot of Meek wifing Nicki in a club.Source:Instagram 2 of 8
3. Ride or Die.Source:Instagram 3 of 8
4. Meek touches Nicki with a warm embrace as he gazes into the camera while holding the love of his life.Source:Instagram 4 of 8
5. #Pittsburgh 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌Source:Instagram 5 of 8
6. Used to call me Hillary cuz I RIDE’M 😇 #BackTogetherOniTunes #Rodham @robinthickeSource:Instagram 6 of 8
7. 💘Source:Instagram 7 of 8
8. The final count was 19,150 people!!!!!! No. Dallas runs the world. I’m serious. Best night ever. Wow. #ThePinkprintTOURSource:Instagram 8 of 8