The king of dance-hall himself, Beenie Man, got the chance to talk with Ed Lover & Monie Love. He talks about his new album, due out on August 26th. He also reveals that status of his Zika Virus diagnosis, and how he felt when it prevented him from performing at OVO Fest.
Beenie also talks about the phenomena of black people bleaching their skin, and why it’s such a controversial topic. He also shares his thoughts on the possibility that Jamaica might add marijuana-dispensing vending machines to its airport. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview with Beenie Man on the Ed Lover Show!
SHE TRAVELS: 7 Things You Can Check Off Your Bucket List In Jamaica
1. Bucket List ChecklistSource: 1 of 10
2. Go Bamboo River RaftingSource: 2 of 10
3. Shiver Your Timbers in Port RoyalSource: 3 of 10
4. Be one with 007Source: 4 of 10
5. Find the Nicest JerkSource: 5 of 10
6. Bike in the Blue MountainsSource: 6 of 10
7. Swim With The DolphinsSource: 7 of 10
8. Swim in the Luminous LagoonSource: 8 of 10
9. Go CavingSource: 9 of 10
10. Connect with Bob MarleySource: 10 of 10
Beenie Man On How He’s Doing Since His Zika Virus Diagnosis [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on edlovershow.com