In this edition of Lose One Wednesday, Ed Lover takes a look at the contributions of G-Unit compared to that of Murder Inc. If we were to take one out of existence entirely, we would be removing not only the people who started the group or label, but also all of their accomplishments, and the accomplishments and people they inspired.
So, which one can we lose? And who knew how many things started with G-Unit?! Click on the audio player to hear what these listeners had to say about it in this exclusive clip from the Ed Lover Show
RELATED: Lose One: Whodini Vs. Kid ‘N Play? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
RELATED: Lose One: 50 Cent Vs. Cam’ron [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
RELATED: Lose One: Boobies Vs. Booty [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
18 Throwback Photos Of G-Unit
16 photos Launch gallery
1. Now give me that groupie love.
1 of 16
2. My neck stay blinging, my rims stay gleaming, I'm shining man.
2 of 16
3. Every hood we go through, all the gangstas around know my whole crew.
3 of 16
4. Go 'head and envy me, I'm Rap's M.V.P.
4 of 16
5. I'll teach you how to stunt.
5 of 16
6. I'm a gangsta, you'll find out for sure if you ever step on my toes.
6 of 16
7. Shawty so seductive dancing on me.
7 of 16
8. General, I salute you.
8 of 16
9. Hate it or love it, the underdog's on top.
9 of 16
10. It's nothing but a G thang.
10 of 16
11. Stay in your place, I recommend - or say "Hello" to my little friend.
11 of 16
12. Light the roof on fire.
12 of 16
13. I wanna be the reason you smile.
13 of 16
14. I'm so hood, I can't help it - love me for being me.
14 of 16
15. To make her feel special, I let her call me by my government name.
15 of 16
16. I stay G'ed up.
16 of 16