With R. Kelly back in the news again, the women he’s been involved with in the past tend to get drudged up too. While R. Kelly’s dating patterns are not new, they tend to be news. Monie Love reported a story about R. Kelly’s alleged harem of women, which happened to mention Drea Kelly, R. Kelly’s ex-wife.
Well, Drea wasn’t happy about hearing the story in the first place, but she also had an issue about another particular part of story being reported. She took to her own social media to call out Monie Love for even involving her name in the story at all. Click on the audio player above to hear what she had to say.
RELATED: R. Kelly Reveals Everything & Nothing About Aaliyah, Bill Cosby, & Being Illiterate In GQ
RELATED: Monie Love Rocks Out To Salt-N-Pepa Classic! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Ed Lover On How Monie Love Helped Transcend Soul Music Into Hip-Hop [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
10 Celebrity Marriages That Were Surprising, Secret, Or Sudden (PHOTOS)
9 photos Launch gallery
1. Ludacris proposed and married his longtime girlfriend Eudoxie all on the same day.
1 of 9
2. After a few months of dating, Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden are now officially married.
2 of 9
3. After her breakup with Big Sean, Naya Rivera got married just a few weeks later to Ryan Dorsey.
3 of 9
4. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds' wedding was a surprise to everyone - until she revealed her wedding gown a few months later.
4 of 9
5. Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose secretly married at the courthouse, then had a ceremony shortly after.
5 of 9
6. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie swore off getting married until gay people legally could, then the couple secretly wed in August 2014.
6 of 9
7. Zoe Saldana didn't believe in marriage until she met her now-husband Marco Perego.
7 of 9
8. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon secretly eloped in 2008.
8 of 9
9. Kerry Washington married Nnamdi Asomugha secretly in 2013, and there still isn't a photo of the couple's big day.
9 of 9