According to a report from TMZ, Joseline Hernandez is accusing her Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta castmate, Tommie Lee, of attempting to hit her with a car and threaten to kill her. It appears she may have taken the allegation to court, as the site also reports that Lee has been ordered to keep her distance.
“The way we hear the story … Tommie Lee tried mowing Joseline down not once, but three times, while she was walking to an ATL store. We’re told Tommie Lee got out of the car and threatened to shoot Joseline in the face, but alternatively would get some goons to do her in.
They fight on the show, but running people over is a whole other thing, so a judge has now ordered Tommie Lee to stay 500 yards away.
As for how they’ll co-exist on the show … it just wrapped for the season, so there’s a good cool-down period.”
1. 1. Joseline scowls, most likely at Mimi, about Steebie and how much she luuuhs him.
1 of 8
2. 2. "Dichew eba really lub me Steebie?"
2 of 8
3. 3. "Mimi don't run nothing over here and Mimi don't run nothing over there neither."
3 of 8
4. 4. Joseline Hernandez rocks bright-colored makeup while flipping the bird at the camera!
4 of 8
5. 5. “Everybody think she a bad b*tch, he get all the b*tches, it’s not really about Stevie getting in my pants. You know what I’m saying, I want Stevie forever.”
5 of 8
6. 6. “Til’ you see us kissing, til’ you see us sexing don’t come at me with that. I can’t help that I’m beautiful and I can’t help that he beautiful and yeah when we step in the building we look real good together. But Stevie and I have great chemistry and I can’t help that!"
6 of 8
7. 7. Joseline is boob-a-licious and smirking at her haters!
7 of 8
8. 8. Joseline & K. Michelle are seen partying it up together recently. Does this mean all the girls, including Mimi Faust, are cool!?!