Love & Hip-Hop: ATL stars Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez are making headlines following their messy, highly publicized split – but are the musician and his Puerto Rican princess taking things too far?
Most recently, Joseline insinuated that her longtime lover is actually gay and homeless, threatening Stevie with “Watch it undercover boss” among several other insults. The verbal attack came after Stevie claimed he and Joseline were never married, a dig (or truth) Joseline did not take kindly.
The International Business Times reports Stevie saying:
“[She is] talking about no music on the radio in 20 years. Ma, I still get more residuals off of any song I did in the ‘90s than you’ll ever get off any of them bum a–songs you did,” he said. “I got a No. 1 record right now. You’ll never have that … Be careful, be very careful baby. And I’m not your husband. Never have been and never will be.”
Things got more graphic by the minute:
Joseline hit up Instagram with a few shots too:
It looks like they’re definitely done this time, but knowing Joseline and Stevie, we can never be too sure.
Joseline Hernandez's Funny Faces On "Love & Hip-Hop: ATL" (PHOTOS)
1. 1. Joseline scowls, most likely at Mimi, about Steebie and how much she luuuhs him.1 of 8
2. 2. "Dichew eba really lub me Steebie?"2 of 8
3. 3. "Mimi don't run nothing over here and Mimi don't run nothing over there neither."3 of 8
4. 4. Joseline Hernandez rocks bright-colored makeup while flipping the bird at the camera!4 of 8
5. 5. “Everybody think she a bad b*tch, he get all the b*tches, it’s not really about Stevie getting in my pants. You know what I’m saying, I want Stevie forever.”5 of 8
6. 6. “Til’ you see us kissing, til’ you see us sexing don’t come at me with that. I can’t help that I’m beautiful and I can’t help that he beautiful and yeah when we step in the building we look real good together. But Stevie and I have great chemistry and I can’t help that!"6 of 8
7. 7. Joseline is boob-a-licious and smirking at her haters!7 of 8
8. 8. Joseline & K. Michelle are seen partying it up together recently. Does this mean all the girls, including Mimi Faust, are cool!?!8 of 8
No Chill: Joseline Reveals In Graphic Deal Why She Believes Stevie J Is Bisexual was originally published on globalgrind.com