The “Back To Sleep” singer is currently being sued by a man who was shot at his performance in San Jose, Calif. last year.
Paul Briley filed a lawsuit saying Chris is responsible for his injury because he attracts violence and should have maintained better security.
Briley points to the fact that there have been 2 shootings during Brown’s performances where people have been seriously hurt. In the other incident at 1 OAK in WeHo, 2 people were shot, including Suge Knight.
Chris claims it’s the club’s responsibility to keep people safe – not his – also adding the incident in West Hollywood was just a hosting situation, not a concert. He’s asking for the lawsuit to be thrown out.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
12 Things We Learned From Chris Brown's Breakfast Club Interview
1. Ready To Have A Baby, Not Ready For Marriage1 of 12
2. Relationship With Drake2 of 12
3. Community Service3 of 12
4. Tour Documentary4 of 12
5. Chris & Jay Z Are Cordial5 of 12
6. Calls Pharrell When He Needs Advice6 of 12
7. His Love For Karrueche Tran7 of 12
8. Relationship With Rihanna8 of 12
9. Friendship With Tyga9 of 12
10. Competition Between Artists10 of 12
11. Thinks Songwriters Want To Be Artists11 of 12
12. Justin Bieber's Media Redemption12 of 12
Chris Brown Fires Back At The Guy Who Got Shot At His Concert was originally published on globalgrind.com