One of Hip-Hop’s biggest mysteries in 2015 was the secret Wu-Tang Clan album “Once Upon A Time In Shaolin.” In March we heard that the Clan would only sell one copy of this album and the highest bidder would receive the LP with conditions. Earlier this month Pharmaceutical magnet Martin Shkreli reportedly bought the album for 2 Million dollars. Among the conditions supposedly was members of Wu-Tang Clan and/or Bill Murray to steal the album back from its owner.
Well my man rapper Colin “Probcause” Grimm and Elijah Alvarado have created an animated short based on the scenario entitled “Once Upon a Time in Shaolin.” Can Bill Murray and The Wu get back their mot storied possession?
16 Artists To Watch In 2016
1. NAOSource:NAO / Soundcloud 1 of 10
2. BellySource:Roc Nation 2 of 10
3. Alessia CaraSource:Alessia/ Meredith Trux 3 of 10
4. Cool AmerikaSource:Alliance Music Group 4 of 10
5. Eryn Allen KaneSource:Eryn Kane 5 of 10
6. Tory LanezSource:Getty 6 of 10
7. KamaiyahSource:Kamaiyah/ BMG Records 7 of 10
8. Anderson .PaakSource:Getty 8 of 10
9. PNB RockSource:PNB Rock/ Atlantic Records 9 of 10
10. AbraSource:Abra / Awful Records 10 of 10
Wu-Tang Clan Aims To Get Their Album Back In “Once Upon A Time In Shaolin” was originally published on boom945.com