Chris Rock‘s ex wife Malaak doesn’t care if the 7-year-old girl who lived with their family isn’t his biological daughter, she wants the legendary comic to pay up.
We previously reported that African officials launched an international investigation to find out how little Ntombi ended up living in the Rock household when she was never legally adopted. The investigation found out she’s living in the States on a visitor visa.
In Malaak’s divorce docs, which TMZ obtained, she listed the 2 daughters she and Chris had together, Zahra and Lola, but also lumps in Ntombi as a dependent. Malaak says she’s been raised “as a member of the family and has been solely supported by [Chris and Malaak].”
Chris, on the other hand, isn’t stunting what Malaak is talking about; he’s only concerned with his biological daughters and said he hasn’t seen Ntombi since the divorce. But Malaak wants him to keep the cash coming.
This will get interesting.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
The Cutest Kids Of The NBA Finals
1. #TEAMCAVS: Life is tough when LeBron James is your dad.1 of 11
2. #TEAMCAVS: proud daddy.2 of 11
3. #TEAMCAVS: Mike Miller's Three Of A Kind: Jaelyn, Mason, and Mavrick Miller.3 of 11
4. #TEAMCAVS: Still not over Jaelyn.4 of 11
5. #TEAMCAVS: Timofey Mozgov's Son: Alexey Mozgov.5 of 11
6. #TEAMCAVS: Check out this kid's eyes though...6 of 11
7. #TEAMCAVS: Nice.7 of 11
8. #TEAMWARRIORS: We know you've all been waiting for this one. Steph Curry's daughter: Riley Curry.8 of 11
9. #TEAMWARRIORS: LOOK AT THEM.9 of 11
10. #TEAMWARRIORS: Leandro Barbosa's Daughter: Alícia Barbosa.10 of 11
11. #TEAMWARRIORS: Alícia is 6-years-old now!11 of 11
Chris Rock’s Ex Wants Him To Keep Paying For African Girl Who Was Never Adopted was originally published on globalgrind.com