Jamie Foxx is a man of many talents, and making amazing children should be added to that list.
The famous actor recently stopped by The Ellen DeGeneres Show, where he was asked about both of his little girls, as his 21-year-old daughter was just named Miss Golden Globe 2016.
While his oldest daughter is flourishing in the limelight, his 7-year-old daughter, Annalise Bishop, is proving to have quite a personality of her own.
Jamie shared a hilariously adorable story about his youngest with the host, which proves that she is cooler than we could ever imagine.
He told the host, “She’s 7. She’s totally different though. She want it all,” he explained. “Like we had to drive into L.A., and I said, ‘Which car do you want to take?’ And she said, ‘I want the Rolls Royce with the top back.’ So we get in the Rolls Royce. She’s riding with her shades on with the top back. We had to go to the Soho House, and I said, ‘Annalise we can’t ride up in there in the Soho house, it’s too much. We should be riding in a Prius, giving back to green or doing something charitable because it’s L.A.!’”
Although he was trying to teach her how to be more charitable, Annalise still insisted to drive with the top back, explaining, “I said I have to put the top up, and she almost starts crying, like, ‘they’re not going to be able to see me, dad!’ And I’m like, ‘It’s all good. Once we pull into valet, then I’ll put it up.’”
Jamie then shares the hilarious moment of how his daughter reacted to pulling up in front of people, confessing, “So we pull up in the valet with this big boat and everybody’s looking like, ‘Who’s this dude?’ Trippin’. And she yells out, ‘Jamie Foxx in the house! Jamie Foxx in the house! What up!’”
It looks like both of Jamie’s daughter are going to be forces to be reckoned with. Watch out, world.
VIDEO CREDIT: Ellen Tube
Jamie Foxx Throws Fundraising Event For The Family Of Trayvon Martin (PHOTOS)
1. Jamie Foxx with Harry Belafonte and Russell Simmons hosts a fundraising event at Foxx's home for The Trayvon Martin Foundation. Supporters including Larenz Tate, Tank, Tyreese, Marques Houston and Trayvon's parents Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin. (center)1 of 10
2. Fashion designer Marlena Campbell, Jamie Foxx and Marques Houston show support to The Jamie Foxx Fundraiser at Foxx's home in L.A.2 of 10
3. Harry Belefonte speaks at The Trayvon Martin Fundraiser In L.A.3 of 10
4. Trayvon's parents, Tracy Martin and Sybrina Fulton, speak at The Trayvon Martin Fundraiser.4 of 10
5. Grammy award winning singer Siedah Garrett performs at The Trayvon Martin Fundraiser in L.A.5 of 10
6. Actors Tim Robbins and Jamie Foxx speak at the Trayvon Martin Fundraiser over the weekend.6 of 10
7. Tyreese performs at The Trayvon Martin Fundraiser over the weekend in L.A.7 of 10
8. Actress and author Garcelle Beauvais with Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin at The Trayvon Martin Fundraiser in L.A.8 of 10
9. Supporters of The Trayvon Martin Foundation raise awareness of violence at the home of Jamie Foxx over the weekend in L.A.9 of 10
10. Tyrese, Larenz Tate, and Jamie Foxx are pictured with a guest at The Trayvon Martin Fundraiser over the weekend in L.A.10 of 10
Jamie Foxx Shares Why His 7-Year-Old Daughter Might Be Cooler Than Him was originally published on globalgrind.com