Source: Christopher Polk / Getty
Yesterday was definitely a rough one for Lil Wayne, as police raided his home in order to seize certain assets from him.
Reports surfaced that authorities were at the rapper’s Miami home, seizing items due to owing money to a private jet company, which was granted by a judge’s order.
Police reportedly took art pieces from Weezy’s $30 million art collection, as he owed payments to the company for two years now.
Since then, Weezy has spoken out on the incident, and it seems like it’s been pretty tough on him, as he tweeted:
Rick Ross even responded to the situation on Twitter, writing:
Hopefully Wayne can get this all cleared up so he can keep his focus on his family and career.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
17 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman During Happier Times
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Because bros have each other's backs.
1 of 12
2. Because bros hit the stage together.
2 of 12
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.
3 of 12
4. Because bros pose for pics together.
4 of 12
5. Because bros style on 'em in photo shoots.
5 of 12
6. Because bros shine together.
6 of 12
7. Because bros give bros hugs.
7 of 12
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.
8 of 12
9. Because bros make hits together.
9 of 12
10. Because bros rap together.
10 of 12
11. Because bros endure boring events together.
11 of 12
12. Because bros give each other props.
12 of 12