According to Rihanna’s IMDB page and Hip Hop Vibe, she’ll be starring in an episode of Tyler Perry‘s hit OWN series, Love Thy Neighbor which is now in it’s third season. We wonder how this collaboration came about? We’ll definitely be tuning in when her episode airs on November 21st.
Our favorite Bad Gal has also scored a new movie role! She’ll be joining the cast of the new sci-fi film, Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets. The director, Luc Besson just announced that she has a “big part” via Instagram.
According to Shadown & Act, the film will be similar to “Mr. & Mrs. Smith, but set in space.” The film is an adaptation of a French sci-fi comic Valérian and Laureline.
Rihanna joins the previously cast Clive Owen, Cara Delevingne and Dane DeHaan. The film will begin production in France, January 2016 and is set for release July 2017.
1. Kendall Jenner was leaving her hotel in Paris when an eager fan risked it all to get his selfie. Can’t blame you bruh!
1 of 10
2. Mark Wahlberg left to get some peppers, but ended up snapping selfies with fans and even donating some change to the Boy Scouts Of America.
2 of 10
3. Adrienne Bailon wasn’t about that horror life at the grand opening of the Haunted Hay Ride.
3 of 10
4. Carmelo Anthony, La La Anthony, and their son Kiyan Anthony were spotted outside Lincoln Square Cinemas in New York for a quick movie night.
4 of 10
5. Christina Milian rocked her two piece bikini on the beaches of Miami while taking a break from her new show “Grandfathered.”
5 of 10
6. Janelle Monae is really switching up her style. Check her out at the Stella McCartney Spring/Summer 2016 fashion show at Paris Fashion Week.
6 of 10
7. Look Ma, No Hands! Gwen Stefani and her son Apollo headed to church in Los Angeles on the Lord’s day.
7 of 10
8. Rihanna was trying to keep it low key as she watched a soccer match with her family in Paris.
8 of 10
9. Taraji P. Henson was given a surprise welcome by fellow “Empire” cast members and friends at Studio Paris in Chicago, as they all sipped from 3L Moët Nectar Impérial Rosé Leopard Print Limited Edition and 2 Moët Nectar Impérial Rosé x Marcelo Burlon Limited Edition Bottles. Can you name all the cast members you see in this pic?
Source:Hennessy, Onasis Odelmo
9 of 10
10. Hennessy V.S celebrates Dave East’s “Hate Me Now” release at Griffin in New York City.
10 of 10
Continue reading PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Kendall Jenner, Rihanna, Christina Milian, & More
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Kendall Jenner, Rihanna, Christina Milian, & More