We just don’t know what to believe about Bobbi Kristina‘s progress these days.
Bobbi K’s aunt Leolah Brown is disputing rumors that Bobbi Kristina was being brought home to die peacefully. According to People magazine, she took to her Facebook page to address the rumors.
“Know for certain, Bobbi Kristina Brown is not on life support anymore … and is continuing today to improve. And we will never give up on her. Hell no! Not one Brown!”
Bobbi Kristina was previously in a medically induced coma after being found unresponsive in the bathtub in January. The Houston and Brown family have been at odds over the leaked reports to the media for the last several months.
We’re still praying for Bobbi Kristina.
Style Stalking: 8 Of The Best Style Moments From Whitney Houston
1. Whitney Houston Performs On ABC's "Dancing With The Stars"1 of 8
2. Whitney Houston Performs At The 02 Dublin2 of 8
3. Whitney Houston Performs At Acer Arena In Sydney3 of 8
4. Whitney Houston accepts an award at the 3rd annual BET Honors at the Warner Theatre4 of 8
5. Whitney Houston at the 2009 American Music Awards at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live5 of 8
6. Whitney Houston performs on stage at Olympisky Sports Complex6 of 8
7. Whitney Houston Performs On ABC's "Good Morning America"7 of 8
8. Whitney Houston At The 2nd Annual BET Honors8 of 8
Bobbi Kristina’s Aunt Says Bobbi K’s Condition Is Continuing To ‘Improve’ was originally published on hellobeautiful.com