It’s been five years since R&B singer Case released an album and a whopping 19 years since he burst onto the music scene with his self-titled debut album, but two decades later, the 39-year-old singer/songwriter is still at it.
While promoting his sixth studio album, Case stopped by GlobalGrind’s offices to discuss his latest project Heaven’s Door. He also discussed how he’s changed, what he’s learned about the music business over the past 20 years, and how he’s here to stay.
Case also reminisced about all the craziness that used to go down in the ’90s, getting hustled out of $10,000 while recording “Faded Pictures” with fellow R&B singer Joe, and so much more.
Heaven’s Door is currently available on iTunes. Watch our exclusive interview with Case up top.
11 Fabulous Pictures Of The R&B Bulge (PHOTOS)
1. WOWOWOWOWOWWOW!1 of 11
2. This Right Here's A Panty Dropper.2 of 11
3. Jamie Foxx Dancing Around In His Undies.3 of 11
4. Usher Strips Down For Seattle.4 of 11
5. Chris Brown Takes It Down.5 of 11
6. Oh, hey Justin!6 of 11
7. Robin Thicke's Blurred Bulge.7 of 11
8. Tell Me That Your....Is Mine.8 of 11
9. John Legend Giving All Of His....9 of 11
10. Bieber In His Boxer Briefs.10 of 11
11. Akon Drops Them Draws For The Ladies.11 of 11
R&B Singer Case Reminisces About The ’90s Music Era, Getting Hustled Out Of $10K By Joe, & New Album was originally published on globalgrind.com