Nick Gordon had a full-on meltdown when he met with Dr. Phil to talk about his relationship with Bobbi Kristina.
The highly anticipated sitdown between the TC life coach and Bobbi’s beau brought up concerns about his mental and emotional state.
Before the interview even began, Dr. Phil could tell that something was wrong with Nick when he got him from his hotel room. Bobbi’s boyfriend seemed obviously disoriented and had a hard time focusing on anything for too long—including emotions. Nick went from being pleasant upon introduction to crying in the elevator, begging for the footage not to be broadcast, which it later was, because he was afraid of appearing weak.
As Dr. Phil walked him to the interview room, he asked Nick if he’d been drinking. At the time, Nick admitted to taking a couple of shots; he revealed later that he’d also taken some medication. “I have been drinking. I have been doing Xanax, and that’s it. I’ve been sober besides that,” said Nick, who also confessed that he’d been drinking quite a bit in the days leading up to his chat with Dr. Phil.
Nick’s mother, Michelle, told Dr. Phil that Nick has considered suicide in the aftermath of an accident that has left Bobbi Kristina in a coma. He found her face-down in a bathtub back in January; he hasn’t seen much of her since she was rushed to the hospital. Bobbi’s father, Bobby Brown, has prevented him from seeing her.
MUST READ: Nick Gordon Breaks Down On Dr. Phil: ‘I Hate Bobby Brown’ [PREVIEW]
The separation and concerns for Bobbi have taken a very serious toll on Nick. As Michelle told Dr. Phil, “[Nick] has said to me many times that he is going to kill himself and he’s tried [by] taking pills.”
Nick was clearly grappling with a fair amount of guilt as he insisted on stating that he’d done everything he could to save Bobbi Kristina and Whitney when she was still alive. Interrupting a sympathetic comment from Dr. Phil, Nick stated, “I wanna let all you guys know, I did everything possible in the world to protect them, even though we did, like, everything.”
Thanfully, Nick did go to rehab after cameras stopped rolling, and we sincerely hope that he is getting all of the help he needs in this difficult time.
Is Nick Gordon Being Investigated For Attempted Murder?
Nick Gordon Blasts Bobby Brown & The Browns For Being Greedy On Twitter
Bobbi Kristina Suffers Major Medical Setback After Doctors Tried To Bring Her Out Of Coma
Also On Boom 103.9 Philly:
Boom 103.9's '30 Under 30' 2018 Finalists
31 photos Launch gallery
1. Danielle Paige Jeter | "Women In Media (WIM)"
1 of 31
2. Dante Holley | "Chief of Operations of HW4L Recordings"
2 of 31
3. David Silver | "Co-Founder of REC Philly"
3 of 31
4. Veli | "Artist Management"
4 of 31
5. Bintu Kabba | "CEO of Global Youth Consulting"
5 of 31
6. Dominique Miller | "Political Director at Democratic Campaign Committee"
6 of 31
7. Ebony-Lavone | "Media Mogul"
7 of 31
8. Tre Cia Gibson | "Rebel Ventures"
8 of 31
9. Damon Allen Jr. | "Boxer"
9 of 31
10. Sarah-Ashley Andrews | "CEO Dare 2 Hope"
10 of 31
11. Calvin Gilbert | "Founder of “Next Up Academy”
11 of 31
12. Christian Crosby | "Founder + CEO of Live Life Nice"
12 of 31
13. Michael Pittman | "Youth Builder, Co-Organizer for @ Art For Kids"
13 of 31
14. Felicia Harris | "President of the Influencing Action Movement"
14 of 31
15. Bri Steves | "Rapper"
15 of 31
16. Dariel Harris | "UBIQ - Social Media and Marketing Manager"
16 of 31
17. Antoinette Minor | "Young professionals consultant"
17 of 31
18. Brianna DeMayo | "Music Manager"
18 of 31
19. Aliya Mungin | Founder of “I FEED PHILLY"
19 of 31
20. Danni Peace | "Campus Minister"
20 of 31
21. Melissa Alam | "Founder of Fearless conference"
21 of 31
22. SimDiva | "Owner of Pink Ice Cafe & The Shoe Bar"
22 of 31
23. Malcom Kenyatta | "Senior Coordinator for The Chamber of Commerce for the Greater Philadelphia"
23 of 31
24. Zakiyyah Smack | "Kicks USA Marketing Coordinator"
24 of 31
25. Mont Brown | "President of the Kickback Foundation"
25 of 31
26. Tiffany Gillespie | "Event Coordination Expert"
26 of 31
27. Kelli Jenay | "A Taste of Philly Blogger"
27 of 31
28. Rashaun Williams | "DJ and Community Activist"
28 of 31
29. Kadijah Cunningham | "Minster"
29 of 31
30. Jahlil Beats | "Producer"
30 of 31
31. Chantale Belefanti
31 of 31