As we previously reported, George Zimmerman is now being dubbed a “celebrity” and has accepted a fight promoter’s challenge to participate in a celebrity boxing match!
When the rapper The Game heard about this fight he wanted to get involved on behalf of Trayvon Martin and the Martin Family.
Well today The Game made an appearance on TMZ Live and formally accepted the challenge to fight George Zimmerman in the ring! Take a look at how it played out below!
So wait…did we really just hear that Zimmerman is willing to fight rapper DMX?! Yeah he better fight The Game and call it a day…he doesn’t know too much about us and our culture after all huh?
We can’t wait to see how all this plays out…any way you slice it…Zimmerman is going to catch a L of epic proportions we don’t care who he fights!
Folks Jailed While Zimmerman Walks Free
1. Lauryn Hill is currently serving jail time for tax evasion. (Photo: AP)1 of 9
2. Michael Vick served time for dog fighting. (Photo: PRPhotos)2 of 9
3. In 2007, Lil Wayne was jailed for smoking marijuana and for possession of a pistol outside his tour bus. (Photo: AP)3 of 9
4. Rapper Ja Rule was jailed for possession of a weapon and tax evasion. (Photo: AP)4 of 9
5. Wesley Snipes was jailed for failing to file federal income tax returns.5 of 9
6. Singer Ron Isley was jailed for tax evasion. (Photo: AP)6 of 9
7. Lil Kim served time for three counts of perjury and one count of conspiracy related to a shooting outside a Manhattan studio. No one was injured.7 of 9
8. Martin Luther King, Jr. was jailed several times for peacefully protesting during the Civil Rights Movement. (Photo: AP)8 of 9
9. Domestic abuse victim Marissa Alexander was sentenced to 20 years in prison in 2012 for firing two warning shots into a wall. (Photo: Hellobeautiful)9 of 9
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
Rapper The Game Accepts Challenge To Fight George Zimmerman For Trayvon [VIDEO] was originally published on theurbandaily.com