6. She’s the queen of fab accessories and a connoisseur of a remarkably beautiful heel. @Kelawalker provides inspiration for the working woman without compromising her love for fashion.
7. There’s few people who get tomboy chic right. In 2014, please study @monroesteele as she provides the perfect balance between masculine and feminine.
8. Practice giving the perfect amount of sexy with a pair of fishnet stockings. @Ninistyle does this well.
9. A girl can never have too much sequins. This rule will not change in 2014, according to @mimigstyle.
10. Here’s another plus size style blogger that I adore beyond words. I have yet to adopt the “crop tops are ok for big girls” rule, but everyone (including @francetajohnson) is doing it. Let’s live a little on the edge in 2014.
InstaFab: 15 Uber Stylish Looks From Instagram You Should Copy was originally published on hellobeautiful.com