The Richest Players In The NBA & The Women Who Love Them
1. Ray Allen – $100MSource:Instagram 1 of 8
2. Lebron James – $300MSource:PR 2 of 8
3. Dwyane Wade – $95MSource:PR 3 of 8
4. Carmelo Anthony – $90MSource:PR 4 of 8
5. Kobe Bryant – $280MSource:PR 5 of 8
6. Chris Bosh – $50MSource:PR 6 of 8
7. Dirk Nowitzki – $120MSource:PR 7 of 8
8. Kevin Garnett – $190M8 of 8
This must be the season of coming out! Whether it’s voluntary or involuntary, it is happening! While Frank Ocean’s and Clive Davis “coming out” may have been voluntary, that doesn’t seem to be the case for Oklahoma City’s Russell Westbrook.
A source, who was Westbrook’s “beard” has allegedly told the site that Westbrook’s boyfriend lives in Oklahoma City and travels with the team during the away games.
“I don’t know Russell’s boyfriend’s name, but they’re always together.
When we all stayed at the Four Seasons, his boyfriend’s room was on the same floor as his. My room was on a separate floor.
Russell used me as a beard, and part of my job was to get him and his boy Molly pills.”
We don’t know if Russell Westbrook is gay, but we do know his ex seems to be a bit salty, hmmmm.