The first boy to publicly accuse Michael Jackson of pedophilia has gone missing.
Now 36 years old, Jordy Chandler won a $20 million settlement from the late pop singer back in the early ’90s after his parents accused Jackson of cuddling with him and more. Decades later, another young man by the name of Wade Robson is going after two of Jackson’s companies and he’d hoped for some assistance from Chandler – but apparently, he’s nowhere to be found.
Celebrity choreographer Wade Robson, who filed an ongoing lawsuit in 2013 claiming he suffered years of sexual abuse after he was groomed by two of Jackson’s companies, has been searching for Jordan to no avail.
The site continues:
Since Robson’s lawyers were unable to track Jordan down for a deposition, they turned to the 36-year-old’s sister Lily Chandler instead, hoping she would be able to provide childhood accounts or information about her brother’s whereabouts.
Lily, however, has tried to steer clear of the legal battle for fears that she will stoke the ire of Jackson’s fans, who have directed numerous threats at her family throughout the years.
Wade Robson is suing MJJ Productions and MJJ Ventures, two companies he claims ran a “covert child sex abuse operation.” He says of his lawsuit, “The idea that I would make all of this up and put myself, my wife, my son, my entire family through this extremely stressful and painful experience all for money is incomprehensible… I’ve lived in silence and denial for 22 years and I can’t spend another moment in that.”
1. Floyd Mayweather: The world boxing champion has a long history of domestic abuse. Over the years, Mayweather has been linked to seven physical assaults on five different women. After beating his kids’ mother, the 37-year-old was sentenced to 87 days in prison but only spent two months behind bars.
1 of 12
2. Charlie Sheen: His tiger blood hasn’t stopped him from getting into trouble with the law. With his long history of repeatedly assaulting women, Charlie accidentally shot Kelly Preston in 1990, threatened to kill Denise Richards in 2006, and was arrested in 2010 for abusing his ex-wife Brooke Mueller on Christmas Day among other incidents.
2 of 12
3. Bill Cosby: Since 2005, over a dozen women have alleged that Bill Cosby drugged and then sexually assaulted them. With the allegations getting media attention again, the first supermodel ever, Janice Dickinson, has also come forward to reveal the “Cosby Show” actor raped her in 1982.
3 of 12
4. Michael Jackson: Throughout his career, the King of Pop was accused of molesting young boys several times. After he died, it was discovered that Michael spent over $35 million covering up the alleged molestation of 24 boys.
4 of 12
5. Martin Lawrence: Leading man in one of the best comedy series ever, Martin’s co-star Tisha Campbell left the show “Martin” in 1997, citing sexual harassment, sexual battery, verbal abuse, and threats from Martin. To make matters worse, Tisha recently revealed she was a victim of rape at just 3-years-old.
5 of 12
6. Terry Richardson: The man on the other side of the lens has been labeled a sexual predator by more than a few women. Multiple models have claimed Richardson requested sexual favors during shoots, and the heinous accusations stretch all the way back to 2005.
6 of 12
7. Woody Allen: The famed director reportedly sexually abused his 7-year-old adopted daughter Dylan Farrow. Allen refused to take a polygraph test administered by state police, and the young girl’s claims were found to be consistent with the testimony of three adults who were around the same day the abuse happened.
7 of 12
8. R. Kelly: The 47-year-old songwriter has a long history of dealing with underage girls. When he was 27, he married 15-year-old Aaliyah, he has been seen on video having sex with underage girls, and we all remember the lewd act he performed on a young girl, urinating into her mouth on tape.
8 of 12
9. James Brown: James Brown has not only been arrested for armed robbery, in the early 2000s he was sued by a woman who claimed it was Brown’s fault she suffered from Graves’ disease, as he allegedly raped her at gunpoint in 1988.
9 of 12
10. Kobe Bryant: The LA Laker was the center of a lot of negative attention in 2003, when a 19-year-old hotel employee accused the basketball player of raping her. Though Kobe admitted to having sex with her – and remember, he was married at the time – he denies it was rape.
10 of 12
11. Sean Penn: The famed actor is not only known for his ability to meaningfully portray a character, he’s also known for tying up ex-wife Madonna and beating her bloody. She escaped when she told her husband of the time she had to use the bathroom.
11 of 12
12. Marv Albert: In 1997, the beloved Sportscaster plead guilty to sexual assault and battery of a longtime lover, who claimed that he repeatedly bit her and forced her to perform oral sex on him. She claimed she was only able to escape after ripping his toupee off of his head.
12 of 12
Continue reading The Kid Who Accused Michael Jackson Of Sexual Assault In 1993 Has Disappeared
13 Celebrity Men Who’ve Been Accused Of Heinous Crimes But Are Still Idolized