A 21-year-old Pennsylvania mom has been charged in the death of her son Andre Price III after she reportedly smothered him to death by pressing his face into the bedding of an air mattress.
Not only did Christian Clark kill her 17-month-old son, then text videos of the boy’s body to his father during a fight, but she also tried to do the same thing to her two-year-old daughter Angel. According to authorities, Clark sent a video around 10 p.m. on Tuesday that showed both children lying face down on the mattress to her boyfriend, Andre Price Jr, during a three-hour fight that took place over text messages.
In the video, Clark can be heard saying, “Ah, look Angel is still alive and sweating. Your son on the other hand is not even breathing. Clark continued writing the boyfriend through texts, saying things like, “Ya kids ain’t safe here. I don’t want them here. Answer me or I’m going to jail for child endangerment,” Daily Mail reports.
After sending her boyfriend pictures of both of the children face down on the mattress, Clark texted him, “I wasn’t even gonna send you videos but pretty sure ya son is legit dead. I’m going to jail either way. Hope it was worth it.”
Clark eventually apologized to her boyfriend, saying she didn’t mean to harm the kids, and proceeded to call the police on herself. When the cops arrived, Andre III was found unresponsive. He was transported to a nearby hospital and was pronounced dead at 11:40 p.m. on Tuesday night; daughter Angel is alive and well.
Christian Clark is currently in the Allegheny County Jail after being charged with criminal homicide in the death of Andre Price III, along with charges of attempted homicide for allegedly trying to smother her two-year-old daughter.
SOURCE: Daily Mail | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Twitter
True Strength: Celebrities Who’ve Been Open About Their Mental Health Issues
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Lady Gaga once told Billboard about her depression, “I’ve suffered through depression and anxiety my entire life. I just want these kids to know that this modern thing, where everyone is feeling shallow and less connected? That’s not human.”
1 of 11
2. Adele once admitted that anxiety attacks keep her from playing large festivals and arenas.
2 of 11
3. Jennifer Lawrence once revealed that she suffered from social anxiety as soon as she started school.
3 of 11
4. Kid Cudi checked himself into rehab in October for depression and suicidal thoughts.
4 of 11
5. Lena Dunham is often open about her anxiety and OCD, once saying, “To those struggling with anxiety, OCD, depression: I know it’s mad annoying when people tell you to exercise, and it took me about 16 medicated years to listen. I’m glad I did.”
5 of 11
6. After a stint in rehab for anorexia, bulimia, and cutting, Demi Lovato discovered that she was manic depressive/bipolar. She told People, “I feel like I am in control now, where for my whole life, I wasn’t in control.”
6 of 11
7. Kanye West reportedly felt suicidal after the death of his mother in 2007.
7 of 11
8. Zayn Malik’s anxiety is often so crippling, it’s caused him to cancel shows.
8 of 11
9. Britney Spears knows a thing or two about social anxiety, saying, “I’m not good in large groups, I just make everything awkward.”
9 of 11
10. The Rock talked to Oprah about his depression, saying, “I wish I had someone at that time who could just pull me aside and say, ‘Hey, it’s gonna be okay. It’ll be okay.'”
10 of 11
11. Kerry Washington once spoke about her depression and unhealthy relationship with food and exercise in college, saying, “I think it’s really important to take the stigma away from mental health.”
11 of 11