Courtesy of The Bleacher Report and NFL Dot Com
This just in ladies and gentleman…..the NFL will be implementing a ban on purses and murses being brought into the stadium during game day. The ruling will take effect starting in the preseason in August and the stipulations of the types of bags that can be carried in the arena are defined in the “All Clear” section of NFL Dot Com:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” (Official NFL team logo clear plastic tote bags are available through club merchandise outlets or at nflshop.com), or
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bags.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
- Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, seat cushions, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size. -Via NFL Dot Com
Plan on showing off that Louie Vuitton, Gucci, Prada bag on NFL Sunday? Forget about it! The only thing feasible is a clutch bag or small clear plastic bags. This is supposed to increase the fan experience and make the venues safer, but I’m very sure this will make flashy women and men upset!