“Slaughterhouse Concert Ticket Winning Weekend Sweepstakes
The “Slaughterhouse Concert Ticket Winning Weekend Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) will begin on Friday, March 9, 2012 and end on Sunday, March 11, 2012 (“Sweepstakes Period”). A total of thirteen (13) prize winners will each be awarded one pair of tickets to the Slaughterhouse concert on Tuesday, March 27, 2012 at the Trocadero Theatre in Philadelphia, PA. This Sweepstakes will be conducted on air during the Sweepstakes Period.
Listen to Hot 107.9 Philly ALL weekend long for your chance to win!
OFFICIAL WINNING WEEKEND RULES
HOW TO ENTER:
Listeners of WPHI-FM who are legal residents of the U.S. residing within the Philadelphia, PA metropolitan area of the station, and are 18 years of age and older will be able to take part in this Sweepstakes. There is one way to win. To participate in the Sweepstakes, listeners must do the following:
ON – AIR SWEEPSTAKES:
1. To win concert tickets, Sweepstakes participants must listen to WPHI-FM anytime between 12:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. starting on Friday, March 9, 2012 and ending on Sunday, March 11, 2012 during the Sweepstakes Period. Sweepstake participants must be the correct caller (#7) when prompted by the DJ or station personality. WARNING: Online listeners to streamed broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions due to buffering limitations. Sweepstakes participants should not rely on streamed broadcasts to participate in the Sweepstakes.
2. Sweepstakes will air all weekend beginning Friday, March 9, 2012 and end on Sunday, March 11, 2012.
1. The Sweepstakes is open only to listeners of WPHI-FM who are 18 years of age or older and are legal residents of the United States residing within the greater Philadelphia area at the time of Sweepstakes registration.
2. Employees of WPHI-FM, Radio One, Inc., its officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, promotional partners, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, other radio stations in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania metropolitan area, and members of the immediate families (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, or grandparent), and members of the households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate or win in this Sweepstakes.
3. Persons who have won a prize in another Sweepstakes or promotion of any kind from WPHI-FM within the ninety-day (90) period immediately preceding the start date of this Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate. Only one person per family or household (whether related or not) may win in any promotion from WPHI-FM during any thirty (30) day period.
4. Once an individual wins a prize in this Sweepstakes, they are not eligible to win another prize in this Sweepstakes except as specified within these rules.
5. Entrants agree to abide with any applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
1. If a winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
2. A total of thirteen (13) prize packages will each include the following: One pair of tickets to attend the Slaughterhouse concert at the Trocadero Theatre located at 1003 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Transportation to and from the event venue, souvenirs and incidentals are the responsibility of the winner and his or her guest.
3. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by WPHI-FM management and/or the sponsor in its sole discretion.
4. All Sweepstakes winners must sign and date official WPHI-FM release and waiver forms as requested. Failure to do so will result in the winner’s forfeiture of the prize.
5. Prizes will be awarded only upon winner verification and final approval by WPHI-FM and/ or Radio One, Inc management. Each winner or selected entrant will be notified by email, mail and/or phone within thirty (30) days after being selected.
6. If the winner is a minor (under the age of eighteen (18), all release forms and affidavits must be signed by the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
7. If Sweepstakes winner does not claim their prize within 30 days of winning notification, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
8. If for any reason a Sweepstakes winner decides not to accept an awarded prize the winner will be required to sign a release form acknowledging forfeiture of the prize. It will be at the discretion of the Sweepstakes sponsor and / or Sweepstakes administrator if another Sweepstakes entrant is to be selected as the winner if time permits.
1. During the Sweepstakes Period, eligible participants will be encouraged to listen for the on-air instruction to call and be the 7th caller to win one pair of tickets to see the Slaughterhouse Concert.
2. The Sweepstakes will progress in the following manner:
a. Sweepstakes participants must listen to WPHI-FM during the Sweepstakes Period and be the correct caller number (#7) between the hours of 12:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. starting on Friday, March 9, 2012 and ending on Sunday, March 11, 2012, when prompted by the DJ/on air talent.
b. The winners will be notified by phone from the Promotions Department.
c. The winners will be instructed to pick up their prize at the offices of WPHI-FM, located at 1000 River Road Suite 400 Conshohocken, PA 19428, between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
3. The prize winner will be notified by the promotions department that they are a winner and they will give instructions on how to claim the prize at the radio station.
4. All decisions made by WPHI-FM, Radio One, Inc. and Sweepstakes Sponsor regarding any aspect of this Sweepstakes are final.
1. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of the prize (prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged).
2. Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year for tax purposes and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS as required by law.
3. No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
4. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entrants participating during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Sweepstakes, in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation, and must sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize. By entering this Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to comply with these Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the WPHI-FM and or Sweepstakes sponsor which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the Sweepstakes.
6. WPHI-FM retains the right to disqualify any entrant if all Sweepstakes rules are not followed.
7. All Sweepstakes winners will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any prize. Pursuant to the liability release, the winner or winners will agree to hold WPHI-FM, Radio One, Inc. sponsor, any other Sweepstakes parties and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of the foregoing, harmless against any and all claims or liability, directly or indirectly related to or arising from or in connection with Sweepstakes participation or the acceptance, possession or use / misuse of any awarded prize or any portion thereof, or participation in prize-related activities, including but not limited to any related travel.
8. By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that WPHI-FM and Radio One, Inc. have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
9. Dates and times of concerts and trips promoted by Sweepstakes sponsors are subject to change and those changes are deemed to be beyond the control of WPHI-FM and Radio One, Inc. Changes of venue, cancellation of engagements by performing artists, and/or their management may be permanent in nature. WPHI-FM and Radio One, Inc. is not obligated to make any effort to find an alternative prize under these circumstances.
10. Any information collected by registering to enter the Sweepstakes shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Sweepstakes Rules.
11. WPHI-FM, Radio One, Inc. participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for the inability of any entrant to complete or continue an internet registration due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, including any injury or damage to any computer arising from or relating to participation in this Promotion. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. In addition, WPHI-FM, Radio One, Inc. participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, mutilated, illegible or incomplete Sweepstakes entries. No mechanically reproduced or automated entries permitted. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. Once submitted, entries become the property of WPHI-FM and will not be returned.
12. If for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention, fraud, acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts, criminal acts of third parties, an insufficient number of qualified Sweepstakes entries, or any other causes beyond WPHI-FM and Radio One, Inc.’s control which, in the WPHI-FM and/or Radio One, Inc’s sole opinion, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, WPHI-FM and Radio One, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes at their sole discretion.
13. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Radio One, Inc and WPHI-FM reserve the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney’s fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
14. WPHI-FM, Radio One, Inc., its subsidiaries, its affiliates, participating sponsors and promotional partners will not assume any responsibility for any changes in the execution of the Sweepstakes, including; cancellation of the Sweepstakes as a result of the occurrence of events not within the control of WPHI-FM, Radio One, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates, participating sponsors, promotional partners and other radio stations, such as acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts or criminal acts of third parties. In the event, such an act should occur; reasonable attempts will be made to offer the winner comparable prize(s) currently being offered by WPHI-FM in lieu of the prize originally awarded.
15. Copies of Sweepstakes rules are available upon request during regular business hours, Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., in the offices of WPHI-FM, located at 1000 River Road, Suite 400, Conshohocken, PA 19428. Copies of Sweepstakes rules may also be made available during on-site / in-person remote events.